Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

My 3 week of vacation



My 3 week of vacation
I eat tamales most of the time I was in vacation , I had a graet time with my family. I was gana go with my family to Chicago driving bout we thiren go because it was snowing in the wqy over there so it was to denger to pass to Colorado city. So we came back and we pass crismas in my house have eing fun with my brothers and  cuzin.it was agrat time have being the ho family together for a ho week in my house just having fun eating food the ho time we were in the house. we had a lot of food that we thire not fish in that week so there was some left overs . is good when u spend time with the people u love.the next after new year we whent to big bear and we rente a little house for 2 day , so when to the little river that is ther got whent and play twith the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment